Health Insurance for HIV Positive Patients
HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) is a progressive disease that affects the immune system leading to life-threatening conditions. The positive diagnosis of the condition is bound to impact one psychologically. Fortunately with advancing medical sciences the condition can be managed well over a fairly long time.
Ensuring that lack of funds does not act as a stumbling block, health insurance for HIV+ patients provide the much needed financial support.
Benefits of Health Insurance for HIV Positive Patients
- Immediate Cover: Unlike general health insurance plansthat either do not include the condition or include the condition after a stipulated waiting time, the health insurance for HIV Positive Patients offers immediate cover.
- Comprehensive Coverage: HIV treatment and all complications and associated expenses are covered under the policy.
- Tax Benefit:Premium paid is eligible for rebate under Section80D of Income Tax Act, 1961
Salient Features of Health Insurance for HIV Positive Patients
- Covers pre-diagnosed HIV Positive cases
- Proposer can insure self
- Government agencies and NGOs can propose infected people for the policy
- Premium is paid annually and them policy term can be renewed continuously.
- Covers in-patient and out-patient expenses
Best-Selling Health Insurance for HIV Positive Patients
- Star Net Plus
At InsuranceBima we offer transparent and vital advice to help people choose the best health insurance cover. Call us at +91-9230091000 today to know more about the policy and premium details. We are authorized agency for Star Health & Allied Insurance Company and provide health insurance to individuals and corporates in Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali, Zirakpur and Kharar.