Health Insurance Plan for Cancer Patients
A health insurance plan that provides health insurance cover to persons diagnosed with cancer is leader in every manner. Being diagnosed with cancer is devastating and not being insured adds to stress and anxiety. Unfortunately, a general health insurance plan will not accept a new proposal at this time.
But thankfully a health insurance plan specifically crafted for pre-diagnosed
Cancer Patients can turn out to be a savior. Taking care of the ever-increasing cost of diagnostic tests, medical procedures and hospitalization expenses, the plan allows you to avail the latest cancer treatment without worrying about its cost.
Benefits of Health Insurance Plan for Cancer Patients
- Immediate Coverage: The plan is specifically designed for pre-existing cancer patients and therefore offers immediate cover for treatment and hospitalization expenses.
- Comprehensive Cover: It provides cover for both in-patient and out-patient expenses for treatment for cancer and its complications.
- Tax Benefit: Premium paid is eligible for rebate under Section80D of Income Tax Act, 1961
Salient Features of the Health Insurance Plan for Cancer Patients
- Age: 5 months to 65 years
- Sum Insured – 3/5 lakh
- Annual premium with lifelong renewals
- Available for pre-existing cancer patients who are already undergoing cancer treatment.
- Lump sum cover of 50% of Sum Insured – for recurrence, metastasis, and/or a second malignancy unrelated to first cancer.
- Covers in-patient and out-patient expenses.
- Cashless hospitalization
Best-Seller Health Insurance Plan for Cancer Patients
- Star Cancer Care Gold
Fighting cancer is a challenge. Don’t let financial constraints pull you back in any way. The first of its kind Health Insurance Plan for Cancer Patients supports you financially during this hard phase of life. Call us at +91-9230091000, our representatives at InsuranceBima will help you with the premium details. We are authorized agency for Star Health & Allied Insurance Company and provide health insurance in Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali, Zirakpur, Kharar and other cities of Punjab.