Travelling? Don’t forget to carry along your peace of mind!
Travel insurance is a comprehensive cover that insures you for medical expenses, lost baggage, flight cancellation and numerous other losses that you might incur while travelling overseas.
Whether travelling for leisure or work, travel insurance ensures that loss arising from any emergent situation is covered. This short-term insurance cover lends complete peace of mind and enables the insured to focus on the purpose of travel.
Benefits of an Overseas Travel Insurance
- Covers all emergency medical expenses
- Repatriation in case of medical emergency
- Cost of medical evacuation
- Repatriation of mortal remains, in case of death during travel.
- Covers emergency Dental expenses post accident.
- Loss of checked in baggage up to specified limit
- Expenses incurred for obtaining new passport
- Trip Cancellation, Flight Delay, Missed Departure/Connection
- Hijack Distress
- Personal Accident Cover
- Age Eligibility: Any Indian citizen above 6 months of age travelling for work or leisure is eligible for individual travel insurance policy. For student travel insurance, candidate must possess a student ID Card.
- Sum Insured: USD 50,000/ 1,00,000/ 250,000/ 500,000
- Policy Term: 365 days
- No pre-medical screening for people below 65 years
Best Selling Travel Insurance Policies:
- Star Travel Protect Insurance Policy
- Star Student Travel Protect Insurance Policy
Travel insurance is mandatory for all overseas trips. At InsuranceBima, we help individuals/students pick up the best policy cover depending upon their trip duration and destination of travel. Get in touch with us at 91+9230091000 to get your perfect deal today!